Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wheee~ =]

finally.

i found you. =]

On that day. Just That Day. I woke up in the morning. Hair messy as ever. With the Garfield one-piece PJ on me. I went down. Living room was empty. One of the car was gone. They went out for breakfast, i guess. The Milo pack on the dining table was as tempting as ever. I opened it, and taadaa. A cup of hot Milo. =]

I opened my glass door. Its one of those moments where you just want to enjoy a hot beverage while looking out to see the morning view. Peaceful as ever. I wore the slipper, step out of the house. The cat was sleeping near the plant on the corner. I smiled.

For some reason, i slowly walked out of the compound. A cup of Milo in my hands. My hair, combed briefly with my fingers. The goofy Garfield PJs. Even the Garfield is taking a pillow. x).. Sky. Boy, it was as beautiful as ever.

I wonder. Everyone with their busy lifes. Will they ever enjoy this kind of peaceful day? Honestly? I dont know. But if only people just stop. And just enjoy the calm, peaceful things in life. Maybe. Life is not that complicated at all. =)

Life is simple. Its the actions that we do, it complicates things. Mind is playing all the memories i had, like a movie. Sometimes, i would just stop. Stop everything i do. And just enjoy the only peaceful time i had.

I looked at the scar on my arm. It IS a scar. It was suppose to be there, if not it wun be called as a scar, right? O_o.. Even if the scar heals, it wun heal completely. It will show marks or something. Sometimes. I really need these scars, and even thank them for existin. xD

Anyway. Life goes on, ya? After a few months, its offically one year since granpa left us. Memories start flowing out. I remember that he loves to eat oranges. He just loves it.. And sit on his fave chair to watch the Hokkien dramas. I sometimes would accompany him, with gramma and aunties.

Memories. Just memories..

Ohh yeah. My elder cousin sis is finally coming back from Siberia! Shes a nurse, btw. It was a very touching scene in the airport. With the kids and everything. Its been so long. They are coming for a visit tomorrow, then we will go to Genting. I might skip school for a couple of days [SWEET!]. It kinda depends on my dad. =)

It kinda rings to me. Ive been staying at home during nothing for the whole holiday, except for the date. xD.. I seriously have to focus on my PMR. After PMR? Party! Outings! Dates! And ooh yeahh - work. YEAPP. This little missy needs some cash - and believe me. Cash dont just fall down from the beautiful sky. Ive got to earn it, in order to shop till i drop. First shop? Island Shop, of coz! There are a few dresses i need to lay my hands on. Grrrrr. x3..

Besides working, ive got to improve my driving. Just need my old bean to help, or maybe my evil bro. Driving is hell fun, i swear. You wont be surprise if i go racing in the future. ;D

Ohh yeahh~ Bout the big thing.. You guys are gonna have to wait for it.. xP..

Night!

xoxo
- x . t e d . x -

No comments: