Friday, August 22, 2008

"We're like ants - we work for freakin nothin!"

Taaadaa! 2 more days, and its one of those days you'll start complainin and sighing, cause of school. As for me, i cant wait to get back to school. Dont say im a geek, im not. xP.. I really have to work hard cause the PMR is near. I remember once Piglet told me when i told her that her results are way better than me, why cant you just rajin abit?

I finally can think it thru and start to put more of the rajin-ness vitamin into my blood. But after all those readings for PMR? Im gonna need an IV drip with Milo insert into my veins.

Went yam cha with bro at the Macdonalds Pandan Mewah just now. Its 11pm, i think. My bro's friend [lets call him Z coz i dont know his name] said this when the whole gang were havin a chat.

A : "Okay. Tell me. What are your life's biggest regrets?"
Z : ". . . crawling out from my mother."
whole gang : " . . . . . "
Z : "Look. Our life are like ants. We work hard for freaking nothing."

And my bro say something seriously funny, which i cant really rem.

Its late. Will update something big soon. xP..

xoxo
- x . t e d . x -

No comments: