Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I found you! =D

WHEEPEE! Went out on a date with Shin Chan today to Mid Valley! Went shopping and such, met a new friend too. =)

I bought a surfing pants from FOS! *applause sakai-ly*.. xD.. Its white in colour, which is AWESOME. NOW i got two surfing pants - one black one white!

SWEET.

Bought a blouse at Island Shop. I love that shop. Island is related to beach, which is one of my fave place in the planet! ^^..



Anyways, im STILL working on my puzzle. Grrrr its killin my eyes. I dont know how many brian cells had DIE when i was working on it. Drama queen much? xD..



These days, i kept on eating chocolate, chocolate and MORE chocolate. I have no idea why. Maybe im too sad? Maybe im too dull, need chocolate to spice things up? I dont know, actually. xP.. Heck, even my bday cake is chocolate. But dont blame them, chocolate is toooooo delicious to munch on, as i am the munchy-teddy. x3





ooh well~ Holiday is about to end. About 3 days, back to school again! Time to add some oil and score for the freakin PMR. Lets do this thing. =]



Nighty-night!! <3




' one of the dress in Island Shop. Gonna buy it soon. REAL SOON. ITS MINE! xD.. '

xoxo
- x . t e d . x -

No comments: