Wednesday, August 13, 2008

=D

Its kinda clear right now. Even if i study, i seriously screwed this time's percubaan. Ohh well. its just percubaan mahh, PMR can de lahh. xP..

Another performance in Summit. Its a dance studio, i think. Gotta gambateh, man! x3..

Im gonna miss the Ladies' Day event by the way. Awww. I got dance mahh, i cant split myself into half.. Sorrryyyyy! T_____________T..

Boohoo. I want to go.. But.. But.. T______T

Important things come first - which is dancing! I can go to any other event anytime. Performing comes first, nyahahas. xP..

No matter what happens. I'll see things in a positive way and never give up in life. Life is short - so lets live it to the fullest! No matter how rotten or good my life is, its STILL my life. So, whats the point of getting sad and emo all the time? SMILE! =D..

Remember. One smile can take you to a long journey.

Live it up, baby!

xoxo
- x . t e d . x -

No comments: