Monday, August 25, 2008

You smiled! <3

Okay. My mood is FINALLY stabled. xD

Borrowed L : Change The World DVD from the lovely Xin Er. He SMILED!! =D

he is CUTE when he smile. ;D

Anyways, love the movie. ;D

Well, mom was away, at Genting with gramma. Apparently, she won one thousand bucks. xD.. I just called my mom few mins ago, gramma and my cou's husband went down and decided to stay till midnight.

adorable~

xD

Grrrr. I miss my mommy. Even thought its only one day, i miss her. xP.. Yeahhh mom nags alot, but hey! Who doesnt? xD

Told mom my results, ya know, maths and bm grade and such. Mom went gasped when she hear my BM get C. xD... "I always buy revision books and revision with your brother when he was your age. But you refuse~ See~ Thats the result lahh~"

Cute cute mom. xD

Anyways. I wun be bloggin that often. Ciao!.. Nights. =)

xoxo
- x . t e d . x -

No comments: