Monday, January 5, 2009

PS girl? ;D

School starts!

Me is pure science girl. ;D

Cant believe i can get into package A, woohoo. ;D... Even with my duh-duh results! Hope i can really do this. Cause im going for surgeon~

Cut people open! Blood = candy. But so much better. =D

I pray that i will tahan this. I met this new girl Anisha from Convert. Shes a very nice person to talk to. Sher Chean & Chi Ting is in Joy class, while im in Hope. =(.. Miss them!!

I really hope they can change to my class. =(

Anyways, get to see my DoD buddies. (thank God!) I saw Azeerah~ YAY. xD

And i just hang out with them. After the genting trip, boy, i feel like i didnt see them more months. Gave them souvenirs and stuff. Eat the very-very-sweet snackbar. And such.

Okay, gtg do my Add-Maths workbook n start to read Physics! =)

NIGHT!

- [[MonGz ]] -

Will update more stuff

No comments: