Sunday, November 30, 2008

MV trip! =)

Woke up at 9am. Went Mid Valley at 10am. 2 movie marathon, LOL. Me, Lynnie-Lyn, Banana piie and Toufu went to MV to watch Bolt and Twilight!

Bolt is soo cute! x3

Twilight is pretty awesome! I dont read the books though. Edward Cullen = leng zai, LOL. A great looking vampire loving ya and protecting ya no matter what, is my dream. ;D

After movie, we all went bowling!! Toufu and I are wayyy weak LOL. Banana piie and Lynnie-Lyn geng man~ Lynnie won with the highest marks - 91! ^^

Right after bowling, Lyn went home. [awwww. =(...]

We kinda window shopping and all, Banana piie is tired haha, so shes kinda diam diam like that LOL. I bought a shirt from FOS. Happy-nya. ;D

After Vince went home, we headed to the food court. I was really hungry, I have gastric LOL. After eating my tomato fried rice and soya bean, i feel much better. Banana bought waffles! xD!!

We slowly walk to the arcade. My bro is 100% there. =]... He is with his two friends, one guy which i dont know his name and another guy Kenji. Shouting and all. xD... Typical.

After Banana left with his dad, i sat on the chair behind the Wangan Midnight and close my eyes. Suddenly.

Kenji : "*pulls a chair*... Ei, i thought u wan to buy fishy fish? *cute fish breathing face*"

Me : ". . . after you all race, then we go together lah."

Kenji : "ooooh, okie. We go where buy? Carrefour? Jusco? =3..."

Me : ". . ."

No he's not dumb. Hes just playing me by saying i buy dead fish as pets. =)

After we buy everything and all, we left at about 10pm. Send Kenji home.

Im a proud owner of 4 Guppy fish! xD...

Caramel - Cookie - Coke - Collins

NIGHT!

- [[MonGz]] -

No comments: