Monday, October 6, 2008

新叶子?! xO

6 days to go.

Cut my hair. Which means a new, refreshed way of life. Its a new dawn, a new day.

I wish all of you GOOD LUCK in PMR! ;)

My new hair cut. Can be said as sudden blow in the head. Suddenly, i was like HEYY. Why dont i just cut all my straight hair? It represents a new start in life and setting a new hairstyle. soo SNAP, bye long hair. HELLO short.

I dont really give a damn on what people think. I live my life. Im happy with it. And i put my smile on my face every single day. =]

In another serious case. Hey, i already did what i have to do. I did it. If theres no effect, well. O_o.. Im totally fine with it. I mean, now everyday was insanity. Im still who i am inside. People can change in a matter of minutes. Sometimes it is wrong, sometimes it is right.

And i think im on the right track after i ran thru a hard wall, which means on a hard track and BUMP-ed! =]

Im just glad that everything is just nice and okay. Im really glad. New buddies that inspire me, new enviroment, new topic or focus!

In my class, im sitting with Sher Chean and Chu Shan. Three of us are Leos. ;D.. Sher Chean with the cold jokes, English music interest same as i do. Chu Shan with the lastest entertainment Chinese gossips! ;D.. Yeahh, life is good. xP

So hey! Get your ass up and start to jumble with new people, new enviroment. Guess what? It SAVE MY BUTT! ;D

- x . m o n g . x -

No comments: