Sunday, September 21, 2008

im starting to love this crap. ;)

Im sorry.

I cant do this..

Im..

I just cant abandon my blog. xD

Well, even thought PMR is near. I will still blog! Maybe everyday? I dont know.

Went to Mid Valley, came back during midnight. To be honest, it was syok to be around town during late night. These days, me and my bro went out mostly during late nights for yam cha. Night time is FUN. ;D

Today i was supposed to watch You Dont Mess With The Zohan. But its 18 and above. CRAP SHIT! xD.. Nahh i'll just borrow the DVD from someone soon. Aint no big deal. ;D.. So i just walked around and stuff till about midnight. Yeahh, everything closes. Except the cinema, Carls Junior [i think] and Macdonalds.

Tomorrow? GENTING! ;D

And i know its kinda weird that why i go to Genting when i can go there anytime i want after PMR. This time, the reason to go there? Its personal. ;D

Will update everything tomorrow.

- x . m o n g . x -

No comments: