Tuesday, September 16, 2008

get your hands off my girl - I MEAN IT.

You want to kena tumbuk by me is it?

I seriously CANNOT HANDLE people like you.

You thought this is fun? Thought this is the way to communicate? NO. I dont think so. I think its sick for a guy to do so.

Sick, you hear me? SICK.

Seriously. If you want to communicate, first of all. CUT THE CRAP WITH THE TOUCHING.

Summore?

Touching MY GIRL?

A BIG NO NO, MY FRIEND.

Look. Im not some dai gor in the neighbourhood or something. BUT. Seriously. If i hear more thing bout this.

Im gonna SKIN YOU ALIVE. And dont look at me as if you want to bite me.

I want to BITE YOU TOO.

And when the lady calls you to stop? BETTER DO IT. I DONT WANT your fat crappy hand fiddling with my girl. Hear me?

Look. This is not some kind of dai gor message, i repeat. Just want you to keep your fat hands OFF and learn bout being polite with ladies. DUH-DUH. = =

Want to touch girls so much izzit? FIND A GF AND TOUCH TILL YOU ARE ENUF LAHH, FREAK.

Shes been complaining to me for some time. And i just WONT let you get away with this. I dont want to be a nanny from the block, but girls around are passing news around themselves to prevent from, ya know, from YOU. So really. Come on, man. WAKE UP, CRAPPY-DUH-DUH. =]

Anyways, back to the HAPPY SIDE. =]

Tomorrow is a holiday! Yes, its a one day holiday. WHO CARES? Better than nothing now, right? ;D.. My tuition teacher draw a line on my hand, im gonna revenge! Muahahas. ;D..

Have you ever seen a square bear? I'll post the pic soon. ;D

NITE! <3

- x . m o n g . x -

No comments: