Friday, August 29, 2008

incredible! =D

WOOTS. Skip school today. I seriously need extra time to rest and sleep. Gramma and my cousin sis's family went back to Kedah today.

And YES. Parents approved that i should get more rest.

Today kena twist by my tuition teacher. CRAP. But it was FUNNNNN. LOLS.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

A : "I hate racing.."
B : "Then you race for what? DUH."
A : " . . . F you."

LOLS much?!

xD

Went for tuition for 4 hours. WOOTS. My butt hurts, but all the laughter cures it ALL~

I expressed my thoughts bout Dota once. I feel like it was a never-ending game. It just goes on and on and on.

the game never ends.

Kenji explain to me like a pro, LOL.

"DOTA horr, its about strategic. *yakity-yak-yak-yak*..."

"Get it? =D.."

"O_O.. okay. xD.."

And ooh yeahh. Shaun Ng show me something through the scientific calculator a few days ago. Its kinda err.. dirty. xD.. Logaa show it to him, and he show it to me. Once i saw the results. I cant stop laughing. ITS JUST. Too omgwtfbbq for me. xD..

And ooh yeah. My results for the PMR trial is just freakin embarrassin. EMBARRASING~
I mean seriously lahh. BM from A drop till C.

Can i kill something?

Nevermind.

xD

CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY! <3

Nights! =]

-

No comments: