Monday, August 18, 2008

A hug to remember. =]



Another ordinary day. =]

Went to school for extra class, get wishes from friends. Luv eeu Shin Chan and Lynnie! xP..

Lynnie smsed me in the morning, im still sleeping at that time. In the morning, they gave me a card. Looked at the card for a long time. Smiled. And put it in my file. Was touched when i saw Shaunnie's signature with the crying emoticon. Theres a feeling pouring out of me that makes me want to cry. Its not because im sad - infact, its because im happy. VERY happy. x3

Saw him standing infront of his class. I poked him and say thanks. And seriously, that thanks is the most purest thanks ive ever given to anyone. Its one of the rare moments where i feel like hugging a friend. He smiled naturally and had a friendly hug. It really bring me up for the whole day. I will remember that unforgetable moment. I will. =]

Pek Hua remember! xP.. I thought my old-time primary skool buddies wont remember. But she proved otheriwise. Thanks dear. =]

Had a mini tiny family bday celebration. As you guys know, my family only had 4 members - including me, that is. xP..

Actually, i kinda enjoy this year's bday. Remember back last time when i was sad and concern bout people forgetting my bday. Maybe im growing up. xD.. This year, im thankful for anything that i have. So what i didnt go out to celebrate? So what? It doesnt matter. And thanks to Avalo for ur sweets. xD..

Sighh~ In my 15 years of life. Ive gotta say. This is like, the most peaceful day. =)..

Remember when i kept hinting people bout my bday and such. I laughed when i think bout it. I heard that once its time [grow up and such] we really do see things in a diff angle. Its true, i might add. I did my puzzle today. Its really tricky, as the colour is only pink, white and green. Will post it soon. ;D

And special thanks to bear bear for his err, special bday song. xD

Btw, its been a long time since i went jogging. I didnt jog for like weeks. =___=.. Ive got to get my butt off the chair and start running. Heyy, jogging is FUN. Start jogging now for a healthy lifestyle, people!

I really notice theres something changing inside of me. Ive become someone thats alittle more calm, cool, understanding, mature? O_O

Bout the mature part. im still thinkin bout it. xD

I think ive change to the better. When i first change, NOO thats not good. But the me NOW, its really better. I learn to handle things cool and calm. Not like last time, stupidity runs my mind. My friend borrowed this chinese novel from me, which is being taken my teacher in school. If its the old me, i would just freak out and blahhhh it out. But surprisingly, i told her that its okayy. And i REALLY mean it! Its just a book, it doesnt matter, no? =)

Im shocked when i said that. But soon. I realise. This is me. =]

A change doesnt mean that its bad. Life is simple. We learn, we explore. Try to go as many good things as we can so we wont be going to the oh-so-hot hell. xD..

I found myself in an extraordinary position to say this : ive grown up, but not fully. =]



xoxo
- x . t e d . x -

No comments: