Wednesday, August 6, 2008

happy number 1! ^^

Taaadaa! Renewed my blog. Its a new start. =)

Izzie say i went nomad, lol. xP.. Yeahh, my butt move here move there. Chat with diff groups of people, friends everywhere. xP.. Today Wei Na come to me and say, "One day. There was a big pau. Then the pau is hungry, so he ate himself."

I was like, "WHAT?! O_O.."

Christine [Shan Shan!] laugh for a long time, lols. xD.. The another Christine told me : "ehh, its really funny!" LOLS shes a nice gal. ^^.. And in A2 class was quite awesome lahh. Zhi Jun Ding Han and Kah Wai kept on making the whole class laugh like MAD. It was awesome. But the fun doesnt stop there! Summore tuition - GENG! The most craziest tuition teacher in the world, yo! xD.. LMAO-ed. xP

Things gets better when i turn back to the old me. More cheerful and smile more can move myself to a longer journey. Thank God for making me found back the old me. =]

NEXT WEEK TRIAL! Currently studying Sejarah form 2.. Must jia you for good results!

I just feel GREAT! xD.. Cant stop smiling. x3.. Good night!

Signing out!

xoxo,
- x . t e d . x -

No comments: